08 August 2011

The day I went to Ayutthaya with May and Sean


This is the NORMAL face. You should see my goofy face.


I went to Ayutthaya, the old capital city of Thailand, with Sean and May. The trip is better summarized in pictures.







It started off on a surprise. This is a
Latte with a soft-boiled egg on the
bottom—it was actually delicious.

Sometimes this is what I feel like.

This is especially for Cailie Ercanbrack, if she's
reading this blog. For some reason
this made me want to share it with her and I
 couldn't find her email address.

We visited the Ayothaya Floating Market.
It's not an original one but nonetheless kinda cool to visit
Outside of the guest house. Very homey and gardeny.

The "Tamarind" guest house we stayed at. I opted for a room without air condition
It cost me 300 baht (10 dollars). The wooden house is old style Thai and the owners were wonderful. 

One of the cuter features of the place. 

 
He picked an appropriate place to nap. 
Part of my 'things growing out of odd places' series.  
We visited Wat Mahatat. This had some really good ambient light to it. Sun was out, but
double lit by the layer of cloud behind it. Hard and Soft lights. Interesting day.


Showcasing my half ass ukulele skills and serenading my friends during the night. 


Plant Pot outside coffee shop.


Coffee shop that served "Americano Soda". Odd combination.


We visited a toys' museum. It was very interesting. Some of these pictures I took for creepiness. 

A lot of these toys I had as a boy. It was really neat to see about a million different
toys from all around the world. 

Even the Brownie cameras made it into the museum.

We are ROBOTs.

A lot of robot things. 

This one I took for Kenzi. I doubt she's even reading this.



For some reason the composition fo this caught my attention.

And so did these roosters.


Wall-E was there with sad eyes. 

Saint Joseph's Catholic church, done with some phone effects. It was a neat place to have dinner. 



It was a good trip with a lot of driving. Came home and my korean surfers left me with a bottle of korean wine and a soju. They were so nice. Wish I had some more time with them. 

Unpacked and now packed again for trip to Laos tomorrow. I'm traveling non-stop!


Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment