09 August 2010

My first gig (in Thailand)

This is my first photography gig I took in Thailand. I'm not quite getting back into the commercial photography game officially, but this is for a daughter of a long time family friend so I figure I'd go out again with my camera and try a few things.


These are a little bit over edited for my tastes, but seems like they love this kinda stuff here, so I decided to experiment with it a little and enjoyed some parts.
Even with the editing I still kept my style a little. I saw a lot of photogs around me posing up shots and doing a lot of groups. I did a bunch of those but I like to capture the real non-fabricated feeling and emotions.

Hope you like them, let me know what you think

Pete

2 comments:

  1. Pete....you may not want to go into commercial photography, but you truly have a talent.
    Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of bummed that you're so far away! i would have loved it if you could take pictures at my wedding/reception. plus i just got a nice slr and wish i had a friend to give me some pointers :( I'm glad you are having so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete