16 July 2011

Photos from Khao Yai, as promised.

Here are the photos I took in Khao Yai National Park. It was a great adventure. The whole time we only saw maybe 2 other groups of tourists and even that we only saw them on the trail. At the waterfalls we had this feat of nature all to our own.

--Pete


Beautiful waterfalls from the movie "The Beach"
Click for more photos.



A little crab we found on the hike; it was a gentle crab.

This was a real adventure. No faking my smiles and tiresome face there.

This is the waterfall that we found while being lost in the
park. It was a small one but the hike made it worth it.

A lot of time was spent pulling off leeches on our legs.

Underexposed but it shows you where in the
world Pithai is, so I'll let it slide.

My friend Julia from Germany. She was a hoot to let me drag her around in the jungle.

A different area that they allowed people to swim in.

An army of bugs. 

This is the tree that I let cuddle me for awhile. It was quite
a comfort that no one has ever been able to give me— it's
hard to beat something that probably is hundreds or years old.

Trust me, the pose is natural. I had to put the camera and then jump and swim
out there. It took several attempts with the sun going in and out of clouds. 

What can I say, it was a wonderful place to picnic and hang out.

The lighting was right, and I had to take one of these advertisement shots

Bonus Polaroid Diptych: zoom in for a closer look at my nips

No comments:

Post a Comment