23 August 2011

Well, at least she has the other eye.

Today's story is told in two pieces.

My mom came home from a day of spa. Her face was tight, mood was up, and had a masseuse waiting at home.

A little bit hurried out of the car, she somehow with the plastic folder in her hand, the corner flew up and hit her right in the eye.

I rushed her to the hospital and found out her right eye's cornea was scratched. She was given medication and sent home with an eye patch.



The second part of the story came when I decided that I would ask her to document it, with real light setups.

She was nice enough to be coerced into agreeing. I set up the quickie 7 minutes studio with a 2'x2 Kino and a 2'x1 Kino. Here are the fun results, despite the injury she had suffered.








I doubt she would appreciate me putting this up, but for those of you who have met my mom, if this doesn't make you miss her, I don't know what would. 

Pete

1 comment:

  1. Aw your mom's awesome! Hope her eye is better soon! And let me know when we can skype, I have tons of questions to ask you :)

    ReplyDelete