01 September 2011

Men talk.

Today I took Lee to an English school and pretty much forced him into an impromptu interview. I think he did well and learned a few things about teaching in Thailand.

We then went to dinner and we talked. And talked and talked. Catching up like we never left each other. It was very good to finally talk about everything with a very personal friend of mine. Pretty stoked he's here and hoping this will be really beneficial to his well being and life. I'm certainly glad to have a real good friend nearby. I've been way too cautious to invest any emotion on anyone so it's good to be near someone I could really trust.

On a side note I feel a bit ashamed taking him out for the first time to eat a burger. But it was an anchovy sauce burger that happened to be delicious.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment