03 July 2011

Weird dream

Decided to get a new phone because the blackberry just wasn't cutting it anymore with its terrible battery. It was not fun to be unreachable around 3 pm everyday. Ended up not getting the iPhone to save some money. Got a little HTC instead. She's cute. And I need to save money.


I just woke up from a weird dream. It's crazy how the mind works when you're trying to figure out how your brain just spit out those images.

Part of the dream some of our crews were float an 18k (a really big light) down a canal and it tipped in.

Scary part was that was probably the least weird part of my dream.


I have a couple of couchsurfers from Cyprus coming. One of them has exchanged pretty awesome emails with me. She reminds me of a lot of people I have known and loved. It'll be an interesting weekend.

Pete

2 comments:

  1. Out of all the posts, I wouldn't think that this would be the one you would comment on.

    ReplyDelete