28 June 2011

Couchsurfers

Here are my recents couchsurfers....

They thought the lighting for this photograph was brilliant. Well danke!
Here is Sean and Julia. I hosted Julia first. She's from Germany. Had such wonderful (wunderbar!) conversations with her. We think a lot alike and it's very nice to meet someone who's not afraid to try new experiences and be completely comfortable with her life. She also introduced me to mixing beer with banana juice.

I met Sean through a mutual CS friend. He needed a place to crash so I let him stay on my couch for a few nights. Also had a wonderful time. He's from England but lived most of his life in Ireland. He's a classy lad.
We talked films and shared opinions about lots of important subjects.

 Our legs looked gigantic. 
I also hosted yesterday a couple from England and France. They are going to university together in Leeds, England. Ned and Ginnie are sweet. They are very considerate and I took them to Thai massage. They were saying that they had been walking a lot and I thought it be best to get them to relax a bit, albeit still something locals do. I hope they enjoyed being stretched and being beaten by the masseuses. Told Ginnie that I enjoy Tecktonik. She informed me that it's not as trendy in France anymore. Sad. Ned was really knowledgeable about Africa. I took some notes from his experience. He made sure I don't underestimate the massiveness of Africa.



and for those that didn't know Tecktonik. Here's a video

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, I realize I was wearing the exact same shirt in these two photos. Oops!

    ReplyDelete