06 July 2011

Battle with my dog, Guan Teen time, movie spree.

I spent a lot of time last night wrestling my dog off the couch. He was determined to sleep on it, struggling and trying to find a corner to hold on to. There was quite a bit of wrestling and wrastling. It was a five minute battle and after trying to avoid eye contact with his old puppy eyes, I won- back to being the Alpha male.

Watched Darjeeling Limited and Seven Years in Tibet. I'm going to try to watch as many movies as I can as part of my own education. It's a bit weird that Robert Yeoman (the cinematographer for Wes Anderson) recently lit Bridesmaid. I guess he does get the job done. I'll keep writing about what movies I've seen lately and recommend any outstanding ones. So far this week I've seen about 6 movies. Watch them at your own risk.

My new friend P' U! (pronounced pee- oo with an up sound) came over for dinner. We were supposed to teach this Malaysian couchsurfers how to cook something. She got lost in Bangkok so that didn't pan out. But P' U! and I just ate some food and talked forever. She likes talking to me because I'm "guan teen", literally "stirring with my foot" in Thai. It just means I'm offensively funny and jarring.
It was neat.

Taking a quick family trip North to Lampang in two days. Pictures to come.

Pete.

1 comment:

  1. yay you finally saw Darjeeling Lmt, i think i told you bout that one a while back, accidently recordedit and loved it

    All hail king kurry VII

    Alberto

    ReplyDelete