01 July 2011

The sun needs to come out.

I wish my brain would stop thinking about people I no longer want to think about.

I wish I was done with this jigsaw puzzle thrown at me. At least give me the box, so I know where to start piecing things together. I thought I had a totally different one all figured out. I would like to know what I did wrong with that one.

I wish people wouldn't tell me to email them and then ignore me. And my emails were good too. Damn good. Yeah, that's you vibrator girl.

I wish facebook was more sensitive, it needs to know me enough that I don't want to see some of the pictures.

I wish I didn't have to look at Glen every morning. He's sort of a traumatized wart--part of me but simply painful.

I wish some things would change from my rant here, well at least I feel better.

I wish I didn't have to open up an old laptop to be confronted with an old life.

I wish I didn't have to delete my pharaoh pictures, but I had to despite how absolutely adorable and idiotic I looked.

I wish I didn't remind myself of someone else with everything I do.

I wish Karma wasn't such a bitch, and a fast one too.

I wish I'd known Karma was really who everyone says she was, I might have never flipped a coin.

I wish I didn't hurt someone this bad. Sorry Spencer.

I wish I could stop wishing.

I wish people try harder.

I wish people go big or go home.

I wish my friend wasn't dead anymore.

I wish I could love everyone. It's not possible.

I wish I don't have to be obscure but say what I really want, but the internet is a scary place, and everyone is reading this.
--------------------

The sun really needs to come out. I had a weak day, but I'm learning to rely on multiple friends instead of one. So if you haven't been called upon yet, don't worry, I'm coming for occasional consolation.

Much love,
Pete Pithai

2 comments:

  1. Well, the Sun will come out sooner than you wish...you're in Thailand after all. On this side of the world, we'll lose it soon.
    It happened to me too, you know? I meant the pictures on social network. I was like "Darn!! anywhere I clicked, it's there!". They pop up most often, especially when you want to see them the least. You still think Karma is not a B@#$H?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. The sun did come out. And it burned me a bit. But I do miss the summers in Logan.

    ReplyDelete